(PNIC) - Palestinian suffering and humiliation at the hands of the Israeli occupation occurs on a daily basis and has done ever since the Nakba (“Catastrophe”) of 1948, when the ethnic cleansing of historic Palestine began in the run-up to the creation of the state of Israel. The human rights abuses continue unabated and with no immediate end in sight.
Palestinian suffering and humiliation at the hands of the Israeli occupation occurs in daily basis
Israeli troops shoot injure Palestinian worker near Bethlehem separation wall
Palestinians Orthodox Christian mark Holy Saturday
Palestinian hunger-striker move hospital from solitary confinement for health worsens
Saudi Prince Turki Al-Faisal meet Israeli security official
(PNIC) - As part of the continuous normalization with the "Israeli" apartheid entity, Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal is scheduled to meet the so-called former "Israeli" "National" Security Advisor Yaakov Amidror in Washington next month.
Hezbollah monitoring us, preparing for war: Israeli Commander
(PNIC) - "Israeli" fear of Hezbollah is never absent from the apartheid entity's media or military institutions.
Israeli forces detain dozens of Palestinian youth protesters at Al-Aqsa
Israeli doctors condone solitary confinement for Palestinian prisoners
- Birzeit election results proof Palestinian support for resistance: Khaled Meshaal
- Palestinian writer won the International Prize for Arab Fiction
- Seven elderly Palestinians face indictments by the Israeli court
- Students from the University of Chile vote for academic boycott of Israeli by a large majority
- Palestinian detainee enter 57th day of hunger strike while in solitary confinement
- Israel bans Palestinian travel from Gaza to Al-Aqsa for second week
- Hamas bloc wins over student vote in Birzeit University elections
- Report: Dimona has 1,537 defects
- UN: Four-fold increase in Israeli demolitions in 2016
- Ismail Haniyeh: Hamas to continue anti-Israel 'resistance'
Page 1 of 1917