The new Commissioner-General of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) Pierre Krahenbuhl pledged yesterday to defend Gaza and work hard to end the blockade.
Haniyeh: 'Turkey is fighting to lift the siege of Gaza'
Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh said on Wednesday that Turkey is "fighting" in every way to break the siege imposed on the Gaza Strip.
Israel's Deputy Foreign Minister accuses PA of incitement
Israel's Deputy Foreign Minister has accused the Palestinian Authority of "incitement" against Israel. Speaking to Israel Radio, Ofir Akunis suggested that Israel's chief negotiator,
Palestinian-Israeli talks to continue beyond April 29 deadline
Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas expressed his government's readiness to extend peace talks by an additional nine months to discuss core issues, informed Palestinian and Israeli sources said yesterday.
‘5,000 Palestinians still in Israel jails’
The Palestinian Ministry of Detainees and Ex-detainees Affairs says 5,000 Palestinian inmates remain in Israeli prisons. Out of the 5,000 inmates 476 are sentenced to life imprisonment, according to the ministry report released Wednesday, which was Prisoner Day.
Israel police chief killed in al-Khalil
Israel has revealed the assassination of chief of technological intelligence department of the regime’s investigative police in the West Bank with no clue about the assailant’s identity.
Islamic Jihad warns Israel against another Gaza war
The Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement has warned the Israeli regime against launching a military offensive against the Gaza Strip, Press TV reports.
1000s Palestinians mark Prisoners Day in West Bank, Gaza
Thousands of Palestinians have taken to the streets in the occupied West Bank and the besieged Gaza Strip to express solidarity with Palestinian prisoners held in Israeli jails.
Humanitarian aid convoy heads to besieged Gaza Strip
An international humanitarian convoy known as “Miles of Smiles 26” has headed toward the besieged Gaza Strip to break the blockade imposed on Palestinians by the Israeli regime.
- Israel plots Arab coalition against resistance: Analyst
- British activists condemn US support for Israel
- Israeli forces injure 30 Palestinians in al-Aqsa
- Funeral held for woman killed by Israel in West Bank
- Israel: strategic ally or liability for the USA?
- US plans “Gazafication” of the West Bank
- International nuclear body to curry favor with Israel: Exposed
- Israel holds secret talks with Arab states: Israel FM
- Israel Police Limit Entrance to Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Watch: Christian groups decry Israeli restrictions ahead of Easter
Page 1 of 1364