Israeli forces kill Palestinian girl in West Bank
Jordanians protest against Israel gas deal
250 Gazans travel to Al-Aqsa for Friday prayers
GAZA CITY (PNIC) -- More than 200 Palestinians from the besieged Gaza Strip traveled to occupied East Jerusalem to attend Friday prayers at the Al-Aqsa Mosque, according to Palestinian liaison officials.
Palestine calls for anti-settlement resolution
The Palestinian UN ambassador has called for a harsh UN Security Council resolution against Israel’s illegal settlement activities.
Riyad Mansour urged the council to adopt a resolution aimed at curtailing Israel’s continued settlement activities with threatening "consequences."
Funeral held in Ramallah for Palestinian youth injured by Israeli forces in 2007
RAMALLAH (PNIC) -- The funeral of 23-year-old Mahmoud Jamal Muhammad Jawda, who succumbed to wounds sustained in 2007 after being shot with live fire by an Israeli helicopter in the occupied West Bank city of Ramallah, was held on Thursday evening.
Israeli troops gun down Palestinian stone-thrower in West Bank
Al-Khalil - (PNIC)ÂÂ Israeli troops have shot dead a Palestinian teenage boy, who hurled rocks at patrolling regime forces in the occupied West Bank.
The incident took place in Beit Ummar, northeast of the city of al-Khalil, aka Hebron, on Thursday.
The victim, who was identified as 15-year-old Khalid Bahr Ahmad Bahr, was reportedly shot in the back, with the bullet coming out through his chest.
Obama may act against Israel's interests before leaving office: Netanyahu
Netanyahu said in a statement issued by his office on Wednesday night that "in the past, presidents at the end of their terms had promoted initiatives which were not
Israeli navy detains all-female crew of Gaza Freedom Flotilla in Givon prison
We won’t ‘sit idly by’ as Israel continues to strike Gaza: Hamas
GAZA - (PNIC) - The Palestinian resistance movement Hamas has warned Israel of “military escalation” in the Gaza Strip after Tel Aviv conducted a series of airstrikes on the besieged enclave.
- Palestinians censured Israeli 'aggression' after Gaza aid ship seized
- We closely monitoring the detention of the Zaytouna boat: Malaysia
- Israeli navy on way to hijack Gaza-Bound Women’s Boat
- PA suspends municipal polls amid differences with Hamas
- Italian government grants one million euros in aid for Gaza
- More efforts needed to quell anti-occupation activism on Facebook: Israel
- Holding elections in the West Bank politicized: Factions
- Israeli forces rolls into Nablus, imposes security cordon
- Israeli authority forced Palestinian to raze home in Jerusalem
- Palestinians living in Israel mark 16th anniversary of Second Intifada
Page 1 of 2039