(PNIC) - The head of the largest Arab grouping has described Israel as a den of “fascism and racial discrimination” after Tel Aviv rejected a new initiative to resolve its conflict with the Palestinians.
The head of the largest Arab grouping has described Israel as a den of “fascism and racial discrimination”
Switzerland gets active on reconciliation between Hamas and Fatah
The secret Arab plan to oust Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas
(PNIC) - Senior sources report that UAE, Egypt and Jordan are conspiring to replace Mahmoud Abbas with Fatah archrival Mohammed Dahlan
Palestinian teen injured by Israeli forces in Bethlehem
(PNIC) - Palestinian medical sources have reported, Friday, that a child was injured by Israeli army fire near Bethlehem’s northern entrance. A young from the al-Khader town, south of the city, was kidnapped in Jerusalem.
Israeli forces detain 2 Palestinians in Hebron
(PNIC) - The Palestinian Prisoners Society (PPS) has reported, Saturday, that Israeli soldiers have kidnapped two Palestinians from the southern West Bank district of Hebron; one was taken prisoner from his home while the other was abducted at a military roadblock.
Israeli forces attacks peaceful protests dozens of Palestinians injured
(PNIC) - Dozens of Palestinians sustained wounds on Friday after the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) aggressively attacked peaceful Palestinian marches protesting illegal settlement.
Germany provides new funding for technical and vocational training to Palestinian youth
(PNIC) - On behalf of the German Government, KfW Development Bank signed today agreements totaling 10 million EUR with the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education and Ministry of Finance
and Planning to improve job opportunities of Palestinian youth.
Israeli forces demolished more Palestinian homes in West Bank
(PNIC) - The Israeli regime is set to demolish more homes belonging to Palestinians in the occupied West Bank despite international condemnation against the regime’s demolition campaign against Palestinian homes and properties.
The Israeli regime has issued 729 new administrative detention orders in 2016
(PNIC) - The Israeli regime has issued more than 700 administrative detention orders since the beginning of the current year, which has given Tel Aviv’s officials the right to keep Palestinians behind bars without charge or trial for months or even years.
- Report: Israeli academics promoting campaign to boycott Israel
- Israel environment minister Avi Gabbay quits extremist cabinet
- West Bank's settlements will continue: Israeli Justice Minister
- A senior UN official has called for global action to address the plight
- Israeli military has placed more than 3 dozen Palestinians under administrative detention
- Israeli jets bomb besieged Gaza Strip
- IOF to demolish Nablus structures, evict Bedouins in Jordan Valley for military drills
- IOF target farmers in southern Gaza
- Israeli settler runs over child near Bethlehem
- Israeli minister decides to halt hand over of Palestinian bodies
Page 1 of 1933