Sheikh Kamal Khatib, deputy head of the Islamic Movement in the 1948-territories condemned the occupation's decision to prevent the UNESCO delegation from visiting Jerusalem.
Palestinian man injured in West Bank clashes
A Palestinian man has been injured in clashes between Israeli forces and dozens of Palestinian protesters in the occupied West Bank.
Israel Should Be Prepared for Painful War with Hezbollah, Iran: Cmdr
Israeli air force chief warned that a "surprise war" would break out in Syria as tensions are escalating there, saying that the Zionist entity should be prepared for painful and protracted war with Hezbollah and Iran.
Palestinian protesters condemn Kerry’s visit to West Bank
Palestinians have held a rally in the city of Ramallah to condemn the US Secretary of State John Kerry's visit to the occupied West Bank.
Five reasons why Hawking is right to boycott Israel
As announced by the British Committee for the Universities of Palestine (BRICUP) and subsequently covered by The Guardian, Reuters and others, world-renowned theoretical physicist and cosmologist Professor Stephen Hawking has decided to heed the Palestinian call for boycott, and pull out of an Israeli conference hosted by President Shimon Peres in June.
Occupation excavates near al-Aqsa Complex
Wednesday, 22 May 2013 / Saudi Gazette – Israeli authorities on Monday began excavation near Al-Aqsa Mosque Complex and canceled a visit by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) which was supposed to inspect preservation work in Jerusalem's Old City.
Israeli soldiers shoot Palestinian boy in chest
Israeli troops have shot and critically injured a Palestinian boy in the chest in the occupied West Bank, according to Palestinian security and hospital sources.
- An Israeli Defense Forces soldier killed in Golan Heights
- Kerry calls Israel ambassador to protest WB outposts
- On 3rd Anniversary of Gaza Flotilla Attack, Ismail Patel Gives Evidence at Criminal Trial in Istanbul
- Occupation cancels UNESCO mission to Jerusalem
- France is in talks with the United States and the Zionist entity to buy intelligence-gathering drones, Paris' Defense Minister said on Sunday.
- Five killed, three injured in Israel bank robbery
- Israel acting to prevent weapons reaching Hezbollah via Syria: Bibi
- Israeli regime sells $400mn of drones annually: Report
- Israeli taxpayers' money spent on Netanyahu's holiday home: Report
- Israel plans to legalize 4 settler units in occupied West Bank
Page 1 of 1190