CALIFORNIA - (PNIC) - Lawmakers in the US state of California have passed a law that aims to punish companies partaking in a worldwide boycott campaign against Israel.
Israeli authorities slaps one-year visit ban on prisoner’s wife
Israeli government to legitimize 100 outposts in West Bank
Israel okays 300 new settler units in West Bank
West Bank - (PNIC) - Israel has approved the construction of 285 new settler units in the occupied West Bank in defiance of international calls to end the illegal project in the Palestinian territories.
Israeli forces detain 18 Palestinians in West Bank, East Jerusalem
Palestinian authorities (PA) cracks down on activists and journalists: HRW
Israeli forces ‘mercilessly’ assault Palestinian football players in Jerusalem
JERUSALEM - (PNIC) - Israeli Forces, including policemen and soldiers, on Tuesday night have assaulted a group of Palestinian football players when they were leaving a playground for Burj Alluqluq Social Center Society in Jerusalem’s old city.
Israel forces fire teargas on Palestinian children on 2nd day of school: ISM
HEBRON - (PNIC) - On 29 August, 2016, Israeli forces at Salaymeh checkpoint, in occupied Hebron fired rounds of tear gas as school-children attempted to make their way home through the heavily militarised checkpoint.
- Israeli battle tanks enter in Gaza Strip, open fire at Palestinian farmers
- Israeli forces shuts down Palestinian radio station in Dura
- Former Mossad chief: Internal polarization leading Israel to civil war
- Plight of Palestinians under occupation
- Israel irked by United Nations (UN) criticism about illegal settlements
- Palestinian pilgrims stranded for two days in Jordan, awaiting entry to Saudi
- PA should cease threats against independent candidates: Khalil Al-Hayya
- Dozens of Palestinians homeless as Israel demolishes 12 structures in Jerusalem
- Overnight clashes with Israeli settlers in Al-Khalil
- Palestinian children tortured in Israeli jail after being shot and detained for rock throwing
Page 1 of 2005