The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) has rejected a French report that concludes former PLO leader Yasser Arafat died of natural causes.
Bomb blast, gunfire hit Lebanon's Sidon, leave casualties
A bomb blast and heavy gunfire have hit the southern Lebanese city of Sidon, leaving several casualties Press TV reports. On Tuesday, the bomb went off during the funeral of a member of Palestinian Fatah movement at a cemetery near the Palestinian Refugee Camp of Ain al-Hilweh.
Israel Prawer Plan illegitimate: Rabbi
Israel’s plan to displace tens of thousands of Bedouin Arabs from their villages in the Negev Desert is illegitimate and against the teachings of the Torah, Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss tells Press TV.
Israel plans to build 255 settler units in West Bank
Activists on board 20 fishing boats manage to break Gaza blockade
Hundreds of human rights activists have broken the Israeli naval blockade of the Gaza Strip by passing the fishing limits imposed by Tel Aviv.
Lebanon army to provide security in northern city of Tripoli
Lebanon has given its army full responsibility for the security in the northern city of Tripoli for six months, after several days of deadly clashes in the city.
‘Israel hit by $14mn military loss’
A report says the Israeli military lost 14 million dollars worth of equipment in 2012 and the figure could even be larger for this year. Ha’aretz reported on Sunday that according to statistics by the Israeli military,
Thousands to take part in global anti-Israel protest
Thousands of people within the Palestinian territories and around the world are planning large-scale demonstrations against Israel’s plan to relocate Palestinian Bedouins living in Negev Desert.
Israel settlement building rises by 130%: Report
The Israeli regime has increased its illegal settlement construction by 130 percent so far this year in comparison to last year, a report says.
- Lebanon identifies 2nd bomber in Iran Embassy attack
- Extremist Israeli settlers storm al-Aqsa Mosque
- Israelis attack West Bank journalists
- Palestinians protest abuses in Israeli jails
- Israeli minister pessimistic over deal with Palestinians
- Al Qaradawi: Arab rulers sidetracked from Al Aqsa in order to suppress their people
- 1 of Beirut bombings suspects identified: Lebanon
- Four Palestinians injured in Israeli shooting
- French in favor of independent Palestine state: Poll
- Gaza government denies that international communications have ended
Page 1 of 1277