JERUSALEM - (PNIC) - Israeli media sources revealed that Israeli authorities took advantage of the U.S. presidential transition period to approve 10,000 new housing units in occupied Jerusalem.
Two Palestinian school teachers in PA jails for days
AL-KHALIL - (PNIC) - The Palestinian Authority preventive security apparatus has continued to detain two school teachers and summoned another for interrogation.
Israeli forces detain 4 Palestinians in Ramallah
RAMALLAH - (PNIC) - Israeli forces invaded, earlier Friday, the town of Silwad, east of the central West Bank city of Ramallah, searched homes and abducted one Palestinian. The army also invaded Rommana village, west of Jenin, in the northern part of the West Bank.
Israeli forces attack on weekly nonviolent protest in Bil’in
RAMALLAH - (PNIC) - Israeli forces attacked, Friday, the weekly nonviolent protest against the Annexation Wall and colonies, in Bil’in village, near the central West Bank city of Ramallah. This week’s protest also marked the International Day for Solidarity with the Palestinian People.
Postpone controversial 'formalization' bill until Trump takes over: Lieberman
Palestinian prisoner announces boycott of Israeli military courts
Young lives taken too soon: Activists dedicate memorial to Tamir Rice in Aida refugee camp
Palestinian teenager injured during clashes with Israeli forces on Gaza border
United Nations (UN) passes resolution calling on Israel to withdraw from Syria’s Golan Heights
United Nations - (PNIC)-The United Nations General Assembly has once again passed a resolution calling on Israel to withdraw from Syria’s Golan Heights, territory that the Tel Aviv regime has occupied since 1967.
- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas meets with Fatah delegations from Syria, Lebanon
- UNRWA disburses funds for Gaza’s homeless families
- Hamas denies receiving Egyptian invitation for national dialog
- 50,000 disabled people in Gaza
- IOF suppresses Bil’in peaceful march
- Palestinian female doctor released from Israeli jails
- Medical source: Palestinian hunger strikers on brink of death
- Islamic Jihad movement warns Israel over potential death of Palestinian hunger strikers
- PFLP dedicates a house of mourning in Gaza to the late Fidel Castro
- Israeli settlers assault 55-year-old Palestinian man in Nablus
Page 1 of 2080