Israeli forces detain 11 Palestinians in West Bank, East Jerusalem raids
Israel has placed 65 minors in Al-Quds under house arrest in first half of 2016
(PNIC) - The Israeli regime has placed 65 children in al-Quds (Jerusalem) under house arrest in the first half of 2016, the Palestinian committee for prisoners and former prisoners’ affairs says.
Israeli confiscation of land shows 440% increase in 2016
(PNIC) - Israeli confiscation policy has notably escalated in occupied Jerusalem and West Bank by 439% since the beginning of 2016 in comparison to last year, a Palestinian report revealed Tuesday.
Israeli cabinet approves Israel-turkey reconciliation deal
(PNIC) - The Israeli regime’s so-called security cabinet has approved a recent agreement sealed between Ankara and Tel Aviv to restore relations following a six-year rupture caused by a deadly Israeli attack on a Gaza-bound aid ship.
Egypt temporarily opens Rafah border crossing
(PNIC) - Egypt has temporarily opened its border with the besieged Gaza Strip to allow the Palestinians with urgent need to cross in and out of the enclave.
Hamas applauds Israeli-Turkish deal despite continuation of Gaza siege
Israeli forces open fire on Palestinian farmers in southern Gaza
Israeli forces detain 6 Palestinians in West Bank
Palestinians dismayed by Turkey-Israel deal
(PNIC) - Palestinians have expressed dismay at Turkey's normalization of ties with Israel, with one Palestinian Authority official calling the deal a political trick by which Ankara and Tel Aviv were using Gaza to serve their interests.
- UN: Israeli siege on Gaza hurts people, strangles economy
- Israeli forces storm Al-Aqsa Mosque for third day in row
- African Group lashes out at Israeli occupation
- Israeli premier vows to continue Gaza blockade after Ankara-Tel Aviv ties
- Israeli forces injures 29 Palestinians in new clashes at Al-Aqsa
- Turkey, Israel ‘reach normalization deal’
- Moroccan Jew leads boycott campaign against Israeli goods
- 489 Palestinian prisoners sentenced to life imprisonment in Israeli jails: Report
- Egypt asks Israel's help solve Ethiopia Renaissance Dam crisis
- Israeli security cabinet to discuss deal with Turkey
Page 1 of 1956