Israeli overnight arrest campaign in West Bank
The Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) carried out an overnight raid and arrest campaign throughout the West Bank.
UN renews call for upholding status quo at Jerusalem holy sites
The UN on Monday called anew for necessarily maintaining the status quo at the Aqsa Mosque after Israeli premier Benjamin Netanyahu announced intents to participate personally in underground diggings beneath the Aqsa Mosque.
Shin Bet bars female student from attending university in al-Khalil
The Shin Bet, Israel’s internal intelligence agency, has banned a Palestinian female student studying at Hebron University from entering al-Khalil city, with no known reason.
Soldiers brutalize Palestinian citizen near al-Khalil
Israeli soldiers on Monday physically assaulted a Palestinian citizen traveling on a road in Buwaira area near Kiryat Arba settlement in al-Khalil.
Al-Qassam fighter killed in tunnel collapse in Gaza Strip
Ezzedeen al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas’s armed wing, mourned Monday one of its members who died in an accidental tunnel collapse.
Israeli settlers organize marches near al-Aqsa
Lieberman threatens Gazans with destructive war
Palestinians in Fawar camp to close UNRWA offices
Palestinian residents in Fawar refugee camp, south of al-Khalil, threatened on Monday to close UNRWA offices in the city in protest against its schools' crisis.
- Hamas: We hope for the return of Egypt's supportive role
- Israeli settlers pitch tents east of al-Khalil
- 20 Palestinians kidnapped by IOF in predawn sweep
- Soldiers kidnap university student at W. Bank roadblock
- Hundreds of Israelis enter Al-Aqsa Mosque compound on last day of Sukkot
- Abbas on diplomatic visit to Turkey
- Israeli soldiers open fire on Palestinians near settlement, hitting one, Israeli media says
- Israeli forces nab over a dozen Palestinians in al-Quds
- Threats cannot stop anti-settlement campaign: Israeli NGO
- Palestinian prisoner isolated for more than a year
Page 1 of 2042