Israeli police arrested three minors Tuesday on suspicion of desecrating Muslim graves in Jerusalem.
Israel tightens grip around al-Aqsa mosque
A right-wing Israeli settlement group has been put in charge of two controversial new projects to develop the area around al-Haram al-Sharif, or Noble Sanctuary, the compound of holy sites that includes al-Aqsa mosque and the golden-topped Dome of the Rock.
Israeli forces attack Palestinians in West Bank, injure over 35
Israeli forces have injured more than 35 Palestinians when clashes broke out in a village in the north of the occupied West Bank.
Jordan summons Israeli ambassador over al-Aqsa attack
Jordan has summoned the Israeli ambassador to Amman to protest against a recent attack on Palestinian worshippers at the al-Aqsa Mosque compound in East al-Quds (Jerusalem).
Officials: Israeli forces raid Aqsa, assault worshipers
Israeli forces raided the al-Aqsa mosque compound on Tuesday and assaulted several Palestinian worshipers, officials from the ministry of Islamic endowments told Ma'an.
Israel use of force concerns Amnesty International
Amnesty International has expressed serious concern about Israel’s illegal use of lethal and excessive force against Palestinians and others.
Israeli women sell organs due to economic distress
Many young Israeli women agree to sell their organs because of their dire economic situation, police report says. The women reportedly travelled to Turkey to undergo surgery. The removed organs -- usually kidneys -- were then transplanted into patients.
Hamas, PLO say must resolve differences
The Palestinian resistance movement Hamas and Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) say they should resolve their differences and end Israel’s occupation of the Palestinian territories.
- Director of Israel’s home front ministry resigns
- Israeli airstrikes wound 2 Palestinians in Gaza
- Palestinians protest against Israelis vandalism
- Israel cracks down on Palestine vendors
- US intelligence community hates Israel: Analyst
- Israel continues violence against Palestinian children
- Israel attack on al-Aqsa dangerous escalation: Cleric
- Humanitarian aid convoy enters Gaza Strip
- Mounting Israeli espionage scares US
- Israeli forces attack Palestinian worshippers in al-Aqsa
Page 1 of 1368